COMPANY FOR COLLECTION, PRIMARY PROCESSING AND TRADE OF SECONDARY RAW MATERIALS LLC
RECYCLING OF INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT, DISPOSAL OF HAZARDOUS WASTE, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION CONSULTING
This company is engaged in the following activities:
A company with tradition
MITECO Kneževac is one of the first and leading companies in Serbia and the region that deals with the disposal of industrial and hazardous waste. A 50 year old tradition, our professional teams and experience in waste management enable us to find sustainable solutions to the problems of our clients. Our core activities, recycling of electrical machinery, remediation of contaminated sites and disposal of hazardous waste, completed with engineering and consulting services enable us to provide integrated solutions for environmental protection.
MITECO Kneževac is a leading operator in Serbia and the region in the field of industrial and hazardous waste. With a strategic approach to finding sustainable solutions, quality service and experience of 50 years in the management of various waste streams, MITECO Kneževac is positioned as the first choice of companies from different industries. Although the company was originally established for the collection and purchase of raw materials, today MITECO Kneževac principally engages in the recycling of electrical machinery, remediation, disposal of hazardous waste, as well as the removal and disposal of PCB waste.
By building a reputation as a reliable partner with a portfolio of high quality services, our vision is to strive to make new material or alternative fuels through new procedures, creating additional value for the company, customers and society in a sustainable manner, while integrating the Serbian recycling industry into the European industry.
Our mission, as the leading operator in Serbia in the field of industrial and hazardous waste, is to manage waste through the quality of our service, adequate professional capacity and experience of more than 48 years in the management of various waste streams as a resource and a factor that extends the technological chain of production, and all with the aim of increasing the competitiveness of Serbian economy.
MITECO Kneževac has all the necessary licenses for carrying out our activities: the license for collection and transportation of non-hazardous and hazardous waste on the territory of the Republic of Serbia, license for storage of non-hazardous and hazardous waste, license for public transportation and license for the opening and management of public customs warehouses type-A.
Recognizing the importance of doing business according to internationally recognized ISO standards in service delivery, MITECO has implemented the following certifications:
• quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008 with the aim of increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of its processes, achieving credibility in fulfilling the legal, contractual and other obligations, as well as the identification of needs and expectations of customers and other interested parties and their satisfaction through the effective and efficient application of systems and raising of the quality of services
• environmental protection system in accordance with ISO 14001: 2004 with the aim of preventing environmental pollution through management of services and processes of the companies that directly or indirectly affect the environment, to achieve effectiveness in the field of environmental protection and the willingness of companies to respond to the specific risks and potential emergency situations
• management system for health protection and safety at work in accordance with OHSAS 18001: 2007 in order to convert uncontrolled risks to the highest extent possible into controlled risks and to through the prevention of accidents and reduction of accidents at work improve working conditions and ensure smooth operations for companies while continuously raising ethical and social levels of the organization
For MITECO Kneževac, corporate social responsibility is an integral part of our corporate philosophy and long-term business strategy. The three directions in which we operate are:
• Taking care of employees
• Community support
If after a planned overhaul, replacement or dismissal of equipment you have left over electrical equipment (transformers, generators, batteries, etc.) with accessories (cables, connecting elements, etc.), please contact us for an offer. Upon accepting the offer, we will segregate the waste and manage each component of waste as a resource. We will recycle aluminum, steel and the likes; oil will be used for generating energy, and the rest of the waste will be handled in accordance with the law to the highest standards.
• Recycling of transformers which contain mineral oils
• Decontamination transformer containing PCB oil
• Using the energy-generating potential of the waste for our clients
Easily solve the problem of polluted terrain and accumulated waste. Miteco solves problems with historical pollution, clumped waste and consequences of ecological accident in the form of remediation ie restoring contaminated sites to their original condition. MITECO approaches the remediation through the prooject's principles.
• Remediation of historical pollution
• Cleaning and revitalization of industrial plants
• Remediation of the result of industrial accidents
MITECO has specially trained professionals who will advise you on how to properly handle hazardous waste, but also in view that you solve your problem on the grounds through segregation, packaging, collection, safe transportation, temporary storage and permanent disposal of hazardous waste in accordance with the Law on Waste Management and the Basel Convention.
Disposal of hazardous waste from regular production:
• Pharmaceutical waste
• Paints, varnishes, adhesives, contaminated packaging
• Chemical waste and others
Disposal of historical hazardous waste:
• Raw Materials and Pharmaceuticals
• Laboratory and operating chemicals
• Paints, varnishes, resins, adhesives
• Sludges remaining after business closures
• Materials containing asbestos
MITECO offers efficient and safe solutions in the management of PCB waste which are based on the highest technological standards in this area, particularly with regard to the protection of health and the environment.
• Services for PCB transformers that are factory filled with PCB oil
• Services for PCB capacitors that are factory filled with PCB oil
• Services for PCB oil (synthetic oil-based PCB)
• Services for transformers contaminated by PCBs replacement or refilling of oil, overhaul or repair
• Services for solid waste PCBs (contaminated packaging, protective equipment, and parts of electrical equipment and the like)
• Services for contaminated soil, concrete and the like
• Services for cleaning and sanitation of industrial halls contaminated with PCBs
Highly qualified and trained personnel and the application of ISO 9001 for quality management system and ISO 14001 environmental management and ISO 18001 for safety and health at work are a guarantee of quality, and the recommendations of satisfied customers and a large amount of references are an invitation to you to send your request and check why so many clients gave their trust to MITECO.
For more information please visit the company's website MITECO Kneževac >>>