VINCI CONSTRUCTION France
VINCI Construction Grands Projets is a subsidiary of the Contracting business line of VINCI. We are the heirs of hundred-year-old companies, who associated their names with major references in France and on the international stage.
VINCI Construction Grands Projets is a subsidiary of VINCI, a global player in concessions and construction, employing more than 194,400 people in some 100 countries.
The mission of VINCI is to design, finance, build and operate infrastructure and facilities that help improve daily life and mobility for all.
VINCI Construction Grands Projets designs and builds major civil engineering structures and buildings:
- Transport infrastructures: bridges and viaducts, underground works, linear surface works, marine works
- Mining infrastructures: access tunnels, earthworks, underground and open-pit work, civil engineering
- Energy and oil & gas: LNG tanks, thermal and nuclear power plants
- Buildings: office and residential towers, car parks, airports, administrative and cultural facilities
- Hydraulic infrastructures: dams, pumping and wastewater treatment stations, water distribution and evacuation
- Environment: drinking water supply and sanitation systems, technical landfill centres
As a complement to the company’s high level of expertise, its consummate engineering skills, and expert project management abilities, VINCI Construction Grands Projets practises a policy of involvement at the local level wherever it operates, partnering with local firms and companies, enabling it to deploy wide-ranging yet modular solutions.
5 cours Ferdinand de Lesseps
92851 Rueil-Malmaison Cedex
Tel. : +33 (0)1 47 16 47 00
Fax :+33 (0)1 47 16 33 60
WATER INFRASTRUCTURES: email@example.com
LNG & LPG: firstname.lastname@example.org