Economic Summit of the Republic of Serbia30.09.2019.
The 19th Economic Summit of the Republic of Serbia will take place at the Metropol Palace Belgrade, on Monday-Tuesday, October 07-08, 2019. All significant topics related to current political and economic developments of the country including the country’s role in the Region and in-depth discussion of the Serbian integration process in the European Union as well as its overall position in the global context will be discussed.
• Serbia 2020-2030: New National Objectives
• A National Strategy for Inclusive Growth – Growth & Inequalities
• Where is Europe heading to?
• Brexit vs Western Balkans
• China’s belt and road Initiative in South East Europe
• South East Europe: The regional stability challenge
• From brain drain to brain gain
• A strong stable Banking system for a sustainable recovery
• Energy geopolitics: the challenge for Serbia
• Promoting Connectivity in South East Europe
• Global champions and their impact in Serbia
• Trends driving the future of Retail
• The importance of Foreign Direct Investments:constraints and potential in Serbia
• Artificial Intelligence: a world of opportunities, the challenge for Serbia
Speakers will include: Dr Zorana Mihajlovic (Deputy Prime Minister & Minister of Construction, Transportation and Infrastructure), Aleksandar Antic (Minister of Mining and Energy of Serbia), Mladen Sarcevic (Minister of Education, Science and Technological Development of Serbia), Petar Đokić (Minister of Energy and Mining of the Republika Srpska), H.E. Gordan Bakota (Croatian Ambassador to Serbia), Norbert Beckmann-Dierkes (Head of the KAS Office in Serbia, Montenegro, Konrad Adenauer Stiftung), Slavko Caric (President of the Executive Board, Erste Bank), Erich Cossutta (Managing Director, PEARL - Piraeus Europe Asia Rail Logistics (Member of COSCO Group) & President, Confindustria), Vladimir Cupic (Director of the Atlantic Grupa Representative Office for Serbia), Vladimir Djordjevic M.Sc (Country Manager, South-Eastern Europe, VISA) an many others. See list of Speakers and Agenda >>>
To learn more about the 19th Serbian Economic Summit, visit http://www.economicsummit.rs/ or contact the organizer:
TGI Group International
Rige od Fere 8/4, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
office: +381 11 3032235
If interested in participating, fill in the application form (write “FIC member’’ next to company name) and send it via firstname.lastname@example.org directly to the organizer – TGI Group International, Rige od Fere 8/4, 11000 Belgrade Serbia, office: +381 11 3032235.