84th International Agricultural Fair 2017, Novi Sad07.05.2017.
Dates: May 13 - 19, 2017
We are pleased to announce the 84th International Agricultural Fair in Novi Sad, the most important fair event in Serbia and one of the 5 most important agricultural fairs in Europe.
The number of foreign exhibitors to the Novi Sad agricultural fair has steadily been rising steadily for the last few years , establishing it as the important agribusiness meeting for both domestic and foreign companies in South Eastern Europe.
Visitors can expect a varied exhibition of agricultural machinery, the national exhibition of livestock as well as the exhibition of organic production which is gaining increased popularity in Serbia.
International B2B business meetings will will be held to promote the cooperation of entrepreneurs and institutions from different parts of the world as well as organized promotions, presentations, conferences and other business events.
The most significant segments of the fair include:
• The exhibition of Agricultural Machinery - 2016 saw an increase in exhibition space where 18 members of the Business Association of Importers and Exporters of agricultural machinery made their presentations as well as a significant presence of foreign companies in this field, primarily from Turkey. Performances of companies were marked by lower interest rates, higher discounts and improved sales compared to the previous year.
• The largest exhibition of lifestock in the Balkans, the national Exhibition of cattle, under the auspices of the Ministry of Agriculture and Environment, which in 2016 presented 1,300 "live exhibits" from the local gene pool. Participants to the exhibition, as well as visitors will be able to bid and buy purebred animals from domestic breeders at auctions.
• Agropoligon – the premiere for all visitors and exhibitors of this year's fair - was created as a place for the presentation of agricultural machinery and equipment.
• The exhibition of organic products and products with geographical certifications, with the support of the Ministry of Agriculture and Environmental Protection, in cooperation with the National Association "Serbia Organica", which promote the work and products of 25 exhibitors from Serbia - from farms, manufacturers and processors, to local and regional associations and educational institutions.
• The international business meetings AgroB2B @ NSFair where participants can meet in person, to build or matain business contacts and negotiate new trade agreements in the field of agribusiness.
• Evaluation of the quality of products and services, organized before and during the fair, conducted within 30 product groups. A committee staffed by university professors and scientists will be evaluating the quality of food products, livestock and agricultural equipment. Ten years ago in 2007, the International Agricultural Fair began evaluating the work of scientists, specialists, business and economy by awarding "Best in Agribusiness" awards. We are looking forward to this year’s award for scientific inovations.
2016 Agricultural fair in numbers:
• Outdoor exhibition space: 43,000 m2
• Indoor exhibition area: 10,000 m2
• Number of exhibitors: 1,500
• Direct exhibitors from 24 countries (Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Greece, the Netherlands, Croatia, Italy, China, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Hungary, Macedonia, Germany, Poland, Republic of Serbia, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Arab Emirates.)
• Nine group exhibitions (companies from Italy, China, the Netherlands, Hungary, Austria, the Republic of Serbia, Turkey, Czech Republic and Spain)
• Exhibition of "Premium Brand from China"
• Exhibition of livestock production: 5,000 m2
• More than 1,300 live exhibits at the National Livestock Exhibition.
• Evaluation of the quality of products and services from 30 product groups.
• The number of registered visitors at the entrances: 127,064.
Novi Sad is a vibrant city located in Serbia's northern province of Vojvodina. Visitors to the fair can also take advantage of the many cultural events the city has to offer such as the world famous Exit music festival which gathers visitors from all over the world, officially proclaimed as the 'Best Major European festival' at the EU Festival Award which is considered as one of the most prestigious festival awards in the world. Exit was also ranked as one of the 10 best major festivals at European Festivals Awards and one of the 10 Best Overseas Festival at UK Festival Awards 2013.
Novi Sad has a highly developed tourist infrastructure and a large number of hotels, however we recommend booking accommodation early due to large numbers of visitors to the fair. Our personal recommendation is Hotel Prezident, the award-wining 5 star hotel located in Novi Sad in the vicinity of the fair (100 m) offering a level of style, comfort and elegance to suit every occasion. This modern and luxurious hotel is located near to the city center and shopping promenade. Some of the advantages of the hotel include multilingual staff, an indoor and outdoor swimming pool and Wellness & Spa Center as well as the lounge bar of the hotel, the ability to order food, secured parking, car wash and car rental options. Another branch of hotel Prezident is Premier Prezident Hotel also 5 star hotel, located in the neighboring city of Sremski Karlovci.
Finally, Novi Sad is located at a mere 90 km away from Belgrade, the capital, with regular train and bus lines operating between the two cities.
Interested parties can benefit from our B2B service for information about the Agriculture industry sector in Serbia, which comprehends an updated selection of the most relevant companies within the sector from the Republic of Serbia. Please contact us for further information using Contact page >>>
For more information on tickets, directions to the fair and more please visit Novi Sad Fair website >>>