ARTEGO is the biggest manufacturer of conveyor belts in ROMANIA and one of the largest producers of technical rubber goods in the world.
Our company has been on the rubber market for over 40 years, founded in 1973 on the northern industrial platform of Targu-Jiu city. Our employees own 75% of the company’s shares, the remaining 25% being owned by other shareholders.
The main activity of our company is the production of the following categories of conveyor belts:
- conveyor belts with textile insertion for general use, all dimensions;
- conveyor belts with textile insertion for underground, explosive environment;
- flame resistant conveyor belts with textile insertion for underground;
- heat resistant conveyor belts with textile insertion for the cement industry and steel plants;
- textile ply conveyor belts for the food industry;
- textile ply conveyor belts resistant to mineral oils;
- textile ply conveyor belts for agricultural use;
- textile ply conveyor belts with aramid pattern;
- steel cord conveyor belts for general use, all dimensions;
- steel cord flame resistant conveyor belts for the extraction industries (coal, ferrous and nonferrous minerals).
The production of rubber sheets, mats, gaskets and plastics for belt splicing is another main activity of our company, with a wide range of products you can choose from:
- for general use (to cover floors, pave stalls and transport livestock);
- abrasion resistant;
- resistant to petrol and mineral oils;
- antistatic and flame resistant;
- electrically insulating and sealing;
- plastics and solutions for splicing all types of conveyor belts.
S.C. ARTEGO S.A. Export Department:
Phone: +40 253 226 160; E-mail: email@example.com